10.6.09

In sane conversation

In the past few days I've been working really hard (or so I like to think) on 'The Project'. One of the few things that help me stay sane during the long, harrowing ( or so they seem to me) work hours (you bet I made that up... I work from home!) are the interesting (that's an understatement) conversations I have with 'my colleague' who happens to be fellow blogger too and although I have decided to reveal the 'top-secret' conversation here, the names have been changed to protect the identities (like that wasn't obvious! duhh).

X: papa can you hear me
X: papa do you see me
X: i am yentl
X: i am a girl
X: but i dress up like a boy
X: and i love a boy
Y: and i am blind
Y: and deaf
X: i am a gay transexual
Y: glad to hear that.. coz i'm not your papa.. i am ur mumma
Y: i got sex-change done too
X: it's a song
X: rofl
Y: seriously?>
X: yup
Y: khooolll
Y: wait. brb
X: lol
X: br a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
X: MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!
X: MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y: bak-wa
X: ehh?
Y: that's 'back' in bhojpuri
X: oh
X: back - wa
X: right
X: i was like what?
X: lol
Y: you sound like A-CERTAIN-PERSON-WHOSE-NAME-HAS-BEEN-DELETED-TO-AVOID-GETTING-KILLED-BY-HIS/HER-GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND
X: yup
X: everyone makes mistakes
Y: right.. i mena.. that ws lik soooooooooo THAT-SAME-PERSON-WHOSE-NAME-HAS-BEEN-DELETED-TO-AVOID-GETTING-KILLED-BY-HIS/HER-GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND~~
X: ok srry bbye
X: im afraid i dont know any mena....i thought i was talking to Y
Y: lol
X: thats amore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X: i call another country brother and he shows up?
X: nope
X: not yet
Y: purr-fect... kitty kity kitty

Author's note: There are no other changes except the obvious ones and this conversation isn't bogus or cooked-up either. It's as real as they get!
*smiles*

4 comments:

Aniket Thakkar said...

Okay, I tried but I didn't get a thing except for the back-wa part. :D

But then that's the thing with good friends I guess. We develop a language of our own. (It would have helped if it was more understandable though :P)

Kriti said...

@ Aniket

Thank you so much for reading the entire thing and then even taking out time to leave a comment.

That was the point of the conversation! It's sheer random-ness! You think I understood what we were talking about?

Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

lol...how random and frustoo can one be to have this kinda conversation!!! Who wants to be a gay transexual even on gtalk!!! rofl!!! :D

SRK said...

Hi. No offence but wer u ppl on sumthing durin th conversation? Its too randomy n abnormal kinda thing. Had to read twice to make out sumthin ;)
P.S : Ignorable Q