11.4.09

"I Love Your Blog" Award


I got my second blogger award! This one was awarded by Margaret and even though she wasn't (I hope she'll visit regularly now) really a regular visitor to my blog, she decided to give it to me after reading my comments on this post on Aniket's blog.

The award came at just the right time and I can never ever ever EVER thank Margaret enough! (You may think what's the big deal about it, but it means a lot to me!!!). 

Well, this is not exactly how I had planned to write all this but something happened after my exam this morning and I'm not really as happy as I was last evening when I got the award. I just want to kill some people right now... or hit them on their head (hard enough to make them unconscious and lose their memory) then lock them in a trunk and throw it in some river... so that if and when they are rescued they don't remember anything and are too far away from home to ensure that no one recognises them. But alas! 'Tis not to be! And I had to pass on this award to other bloggers too.

So, here I am, writing the post (and I've already started to feel good after venting out my anger! Woot woot!). 

[Edit: I got the award, again! This time it's from Amritorupa and I love her for saying that my blog "kicks ass". That made me even happier than getting the award twice (and that's saying something!)... Erm... so does this mean I get to distribute it twice as well? (It hasn't been mentioned in the rules, sadly. :-( ) Anyways, I'm giving it to the first set of seven people. If I can distribute it one more time, please let me know. I'd love to pass it on to more people]

This award comes with its own set of rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog (done)


2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (done)


3)Nominate at least 7 other blogs (coming to it)


4) Add links to those blogs on your blog(du-uh!)


5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog(Oh! Alright.)


I'd like to award it to the following bloggers.

1) J- for introducing me to blogging, for writing posts that always force me to introspect, for his habit of ending most posts with a 'to be contd.' and never really getting down to complete them and also for writing some amazingly non-crappy 'crap'! :-)

2) The Nishi- one of my first blogger friends she never fails to inspire me. Her thought- provoking posts on the now deleted blog and the amazing photographs and quotes on her Photoblog always inspire me. I was really sad when she stopped blogging but now she's back with a new blog and I'm one happy soul! :-)

3) Ayushman- because I admire his wonderful poetry and the equally exceptional poetic prose posts. This IITR graduate can give any writer a run for his money, but sadly, it has been 3 months since he last updated his blog. I hope he'll update it now.

4) Anubhav- Lol! I assume you'll 'be jiggered' to get this award but you genuinely deserve one for coming up with those superb semi-academic research papers and the highly entertaining and insightful poems. By the way, consider this your birthday gift! :-)

5) Chris- (for loving my 'dark, brooding posts'! Lol! No.) Because of your noteworthy short stories and posts that span a plethora of subjects. I hope you'd update your blog more frequently too.

6) De-Scribe- A writer par excellence! I won't say anything more... visit his blog and find out yourself!

7) Cherry Flavoured Antacids- for the beautiful poetry that always strikes a chord with me. He is on my "poets I admire" list with the likes of Tennyson, Browning, Wordsworth and Keats.

And for all the other blogs that are in my bloglist and that I follow (even if I don't comment :P)- They are included in the list because I love them; if I didn't, I'd never visit. 

So go on people... spread the cheers!

22 comments:

Aniket Thakkar said...

Aherm... Official Congratulations! :-D

Kriti said...

Thanks. :-)

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

I gave you an award... come and see! come and see!
http://amritorupa.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-first-blog-award-yay-title.html

though it looks looks like you wont be wanting one any more...

Kriti said...

@ Amritorupa

Thank you so much!!!

Well, I've already made teh necessary edtion is my post.. and I won't be needing one? Are you friggin' kidding me?

(jaw drops to the ground)

I'd want as many of these as possible.. I'm greedy.. yep.. totally.

But the awards are appreciation.. and appreciation is always welcome isn't it?

(Thinks to herself- God! Nobody ever taught me modesty!)
lol

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Creation!!

CRD said...

Heya! Thank you jeee! Means a lot to me :)

I wish I blogged a little more regularly too :P, but what the heck, if people like whatever little I write, why should i try too hard? :P

Cheers
CRD

Kriti said...

@ Jason

Thank you so much!!!

Kriti said...

@ CRD

Oho! Ye baat hai?
Well, no more appreciation for your write-ups then!
Tareef sir chadh ke bol rahi hain han?


(Lol! I'm just kidding. You know I don't mean it. I completely understand that MBA is not a piece of cake, but a post a week isn't too much, now, is it?)

The Wanderer said...

Congratulations and thank u hai!!

Kriti said...

@ Nishi

Ohji aap ko bhi thanku and welcome hai ji!!

Comfortably Numb said...

//Module
for(i=0;i<95454;i++)
{
cout<<"Thank You";
}
//End of module

I mean thanks a lot. I owe the bullshit above to my nearing exams. Wordsworth? :O I don't even know how to react :| I am sure that is exaggeration :P

Cheers!!

PS: Mwah. Thank you :)

Kriti said...

@ Comfortably Numb/ Homer Simpson

(Wish I knew what to call you)

Well, My exams are on too, but I can't even bullshit in tech-talk or any other thing for my subject is English Literature. (I CAN bullshit in English, though... Heck! I do that friggin' all the time!)

Nope. It's not an exaggeration. You are a stupendously nonpareil (atleast for me) poet.

Raunaq said...

Congratulations!!

I wish more n more awards come to your blog.

Cheers!!

Have a wonderful evening. :)

Kriti said...

@ Raunaq.

Thanks.
To you too!

Cheers!

AP said...

Well, I am jiggered!

Kriti said...

Ha! I told you so!

Margaret said...

I'm really happy to read what you wrote about the award coming at the right time. I felt that you really needed something positive to cheer you up and it really seems to have worked..... :))

And I'm a regular visitor now....

Keep smiling :-D

Kriti said...

@ Margaret


Yes, so it did!

Thanks again! :-)

Deepa Gopal said...

Congrats dear:)
I see that you very well deserve one...

I am happy to see your comments in my blog. Thanks for following:)

Kriti said...

@ DeepaThank you!

And well, the pleasure's all mine. :-)

Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

sigh...m so damn late!!
koi ni...der aaye durust aaye!! lol

Anonymous said...

nice blog..............



wwww.shubham-blog.blogspot.com