As usual, when nothing else comes to your rescue a tag definitely does. So, while I still figure out how to get back to blogging business (I’m still suffering from a writer’s block of sorts... the mag robbed me of all my Kreativity), what could be better to grace my beautiful blog than this tag-a-war(d) by Ani.
(I hope this is the right one, Ani. There were two, so I kinda randomly picked this, coz I've already been awarded the other one)
It’s basically an award that includes a tag. I remember there was a set of rules for this tag but I have no intentions of searching for it. I had just saved the questions when I saw the post and I’d rather get down to doing it before my mother, my sweet angelic mother, calls me in her sugar-coated voice to REQUEST me to prepare lunch! Hmph! (Yeah! She’s been doing that for over a month now. The day she realised orders don’t work as well with me as requests do, she altered her strategy and there’s no escape routeL)
1. What is your current obsession?
Sleep! I’m catching up on it and I’m always sleepy (Don’t ask!). And oh! Twitter too! It’s so much fun bombarding everyone’s home pages with your trash. :)
2. What are you wearing today?
Vest and shorts.
3. What’s for dinner?
1) It is 11:22 in the morning and I haven’t even had breakfast, then how the frigging hell am I supposed to know what’s for dinner?!?!
2) On second thoughts, over-cooked chapattis, that’s what’s for dinner. Since ultimately I’ll end up preparing it and I’m tired of cooking so I’ll just burn everything. Perhaps then mom would stop asking me to cook. *evil grin*
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A recharge coupon for my phone. *sigh*
5. What are you listening to right now?
Fuzon- More saiyyan mose bole na.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Ah! I love his 55ers (or less)... would make sure I checked his blog every day before leaving for he was doing the NaBloPoMo posts and they were such a breath of fresh air. Not once did it get redundant or boring. Kudos, Ani!
7. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Vest and Shorts :P
8. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Back to sleep.
9. Which language do you want to learn?
French and even Bengali: I’ve always been fascinated by the sheer sweetness of these languages.
10. What’s your favourite quote?
“Main niiii” (You see, it’s habit to always reply in the negative)
On a serious note, this would be my favourite quotation: “If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed.”
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
I don’t know why (perhaps because his father just called), but I really want to meet P.K.M. right now. He was my dearest, closest friend until an unfortunate incident happened and after that, even though our families are still in touch, we never had the chance or courage to face each other. I wish I could see him now. I miss you, my friend.
12. What is your favourite colour?
Black, any day!
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My shorts; I’m obsessed with them! And that Weekender skirt as well! J
14. What is your dream job?
Anything where I don’t actually have to work. I’ve always said that I’m a bibliophile by choice and want to make it a profession too. So, anything where all I have to do is read books (just read them, mind you, no reviews either!) and that’s that. :P
15. What’s your favourite magazine?
Needless to say, it was NOW. It still might be, I don’t know.
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Add it to the money I’m saving for my Pulsar 220. :P
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Wearing ill-fitted clothes and anything pink. I’m sick of pink! There’s so much of it on the campus.
18. Who are your style icons?
No one, really. On second thoughts, anyone who knows what looks good on them and how to carry what they’re
wearing. That’s about it.
19. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Messed up (which I’m told is called ‘emo’ these days). Only because then I can avoid combing and still not worry about how my hair looks. After all, it’s supposed to be messed up! :P
20. What are you going to do after this?
I have two more tags to finish and some 60 blogs to visit (have been away for too long, dammit!) and two tutorials to write and some 5-6 essays to read and 7 different books (that I’m reading at the same time) to finish. I’ll go sleep. J
21. What are your favourite movies?
Ever After, 10 things I hate about you, Into the Wild, The Shawshank Redemption Satte pe Satta (yeah, fine! Stop raising your eyebrow. I do love the movie.), Jo Jeeta Wohi Siknadar, Andaaz Apna Apna and well, these are the ones that came to my mind. The list could go on...
22. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
Can live without everything. I don’t use make-up anyways. Just the dear old kajal. J
23. What inspires you?
Everything. Yes! Everything. Let’s not even get into this now.
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
1) Comfort- always comes first.
2) Make sure what you wear fits you well
3) Minimal DOES work best
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
It’s time for a clean-up! Throw out all the ‘useless’ clothes and go buy new ones. J
26. Coffee or tea?
Both! Nothing beats a refreshing, hot bed-tea in the morning and a cup of equally refreshing, steaming coffee at night (especially when you have to pull an all-nighter before exams)
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
It's a secret!
On second thoughts, I’m quite addicted to the self-inflicted, umm, traumas.
28. What is the meaning of your name?
Creation! I would be really surprised if you hadn’t figured that out by now.
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
There are too many to mention here. Just take a look at my blog-roll.
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
And Chocolate truffle and gulabjamun and well, roshogullas!
31. Favorite Season ?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
I’ll tell you to get out. I’m tired of cooking, freak!