8.9.11

Day 6 oh GYABOYB or "I will kill the person who came up with this tag"

No, seriously. Why the fish are there so many goddamn photographs!
It is the most lame-ass tag I ever in the history of mankind.

Wait. I opted for it, didn't I?

*awkward silence*

Damn.

Anyway, here goes - 

Day 6: A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.

Duly cropped and not-photoshopped, we present to you - Kiki!

That's a guinea pig. Yes, those are my hands. I am aware of my fat fingers, thank you. 
But usual crap aside, this is the cutest little thing I've ever seen and I WANT ONE! This one belongs to my sexy girl-friend. They do eat and shit like crazy, but that's tolerable. I suppose? 



2 comments:

sanchi said...

haha...
my sexy girlfriend..
i promise you an offspring of this nutter as soon as she is capable of reproducing!
as of now, she just keeps running away from the man whenever he tries to make a move. she's more of the romantic type i suppose n the loser boy just needs to man up a bit ;)

AP said...

The way you're holding him/her, one can actually imagine the poor guinea pig about to eaten...